Now, you can register private limited company within 24 hours with the help of MCA‘s new form INC 29.
INC 29 lets you complete five of the registration steps in one go i.e., 24 hours namely
- DIN allotment,
- Name reservation,
- PAN & TAN and
- ESI registration.
But before you can fill INC-29, you should first complete some prior formalities which may take processing time of more than a week or two.
10 steps to register a private limited company
- First, make a company name search.
- Get a Digital Signature Certificate, that will help in electronic filing. It takes about 2-3 days.
- Directors should have a DIN (Director Identification Number).
- Attach Memorandum of Association (MoA) & Articles of Association (AoA) with INC-29.
- Both MoA and AoA should be signed by a CS.
- MoA should also be accompanied by an affidavit from all shareholders.
- Now, you can file INC-29.
- Once you get a certificate of incorporation from MCA, you can proceed to make a common seal.
- If you have applied for PAN & TAN via INC-29, it will take 5-7 working days to get details. Go for VAT registration.
- For all filings, you will need scanned photos, self attested scanned copies of PAN card (if you have) and ID proof. If applying afresh for PAN & TAN, you should submit copies of income proof. Copies of sale deed or rental agreement, whichever is applicable, too need to be submitted. All documents have to be self-attested (using digital signature), and a company secretary must give a separate declaration verifying their authenticity.
We at LegalRaasta feel it is still time taking and tiresome to register a private limited company. To help you, we have reduced the steps to register a private company to just 4.
- Fill in your details in the short form – Private Limited Company Registration.
- You will be contacted soon for your confirmation.
- Confirm and submit the required documents online, if any document is missing we will make it.
- Once you are done, wait until we inform you about the registration.